Landpoint is seeking a Senior Survey Technician with a heavy background in Civil Surveying for our Houston/The Woodlands, Texas office. Extensive surveying experience and ability to prepare drawings in AutoCad Civil 3d required. Experience with Carlson Software is a plus! Must be able to calculate deed data with a thorough understanding of legal descriptions and application. Also, the candidate must be able to work independently and in a fast paced environment. Must be self-motivated, and require little to no supervision. The minimum experience level is 5 years as a survey technician.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Actively participates in the Quality Control/ Quality Assurance process.
* Ensure all projects conducted to a high standard which meets or exceeds client requirements.
* Prepare working drawing of field survey for review by RPLS to determine property boundaries.
* Prepare and maintain CAD based drawings.
* Prepare survey deliverables and right away plans.
* Communicate and requests data from engineers and survey field crew.
* Communicates with other employees regarding project schedules.
* Communicate with clients.
* Other duties as necessary and/or assigned by supervisor.
Build your career with our extensive employee training programs
Be part of the fastest growing surveying company in the area
Company medical Insurance benefits
Paid vacation and holidays
Use cutting edge technology to assist you in your daily tasks
About Landpoint, LLC:
Our people work on some of the most challenging and high profile projects in the area. Working at Landpoint will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals, many of whom are at the top of their fields, on projects that impact our world for the better.
As one of the areas largest land surveying and environmental consulting firms, we offer employees countless job opportunities and career paths. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. From our competitive benefits program to a Health and Safety program whose goal is zero workplace injuries, we provide the support you need to excel at your job. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran