Landpoint Survey is seeking a Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) to be located in either their Fort Worth, TX, Midland, TX or Houston, TX office to support local area projects and clients. This is a full-time position with benefits that will be located full-time in one of our regional offices with some travel to jobsites, client meetings, crew meetings, etc. as needed.
Location: Fort Worth, TX; Houston, TX; or Midland, TX.
- 8+ years of survey experience
- RPLS of Texas
- Experience researching record-of-surveys and locating monuments
- Experience preparing legal descriptions, filing plats, recording surveys, and preparing easements
- Experience collecting survey data to support oil & gas related projects
- Excellent deliverable skills and ability to track performance and project delivery while working well in a team environment
- Excellent experience working with survey crews while setting clear expectations
- Valid driver's license with insurable driving record
- Work with project managers and surveyors to complete surveys
- Research previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys
- Prepare legal descriptions and exhibits for easement, rights-of-way, lot-line adjustments and mergers
- Plan and organize surveying efforts to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining, or other purposes
- Keep accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Carlson software
- Construction staking experience
- Oil & gas survey experience
- Experience surveying during construction and/or preparing as-built drawings
- Family-owned company
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- Build your career with our extensive employee training programs
- Be part of the fastest growing surveying company in the area
- Company medical Insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Use cutting edge technology to assist you in your daily tasks
- Matching 401(k)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Our people work on some of the most challenging and high profile projects in the area. Working at Landpoint will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals, many of whom are at the top of their fields, on projects that impact our world for the better.
As one of the areas largest land surveying and environmental consulting firms, we offer employees countless job opportunities and career paths. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. From our competitive benefits program to a Health and Safety program whose goal is zero workplace injuries, we provide the support you need to excel at your job. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran